Shane O Sullivan
“Enabling leaders and organisations to maximise their performance, clearly focus and overcome their challenges to achieve their personal and business objectives.”
I work with leaders, both 1:1 and in teams; particularly enjoying working with leaders in challenging roles taking on new opportunities. My aim is to create a safe space that allows leaders to wrestle with their challenges, acting as a sparring partner, to create solutions and practical ways forward.
Shane is dedicated to enabling leaders and organisations to enhance the quality of their performance in the corporate world. In 2019 he has coached in 5 continents, in over 30 of the worlds major cities and with the worlds leading organisations, many of which are on the prestigious Fortune 500 list. During his academic career he set up Inspiring Excellence, a dynamic coaching business which focuses on unlocking human potential. It has become one of the fastest growing coaching organisations within Ireland.
Shane works with some of the best performers in the world, coaching the mindset skills essential to revealing human potential. He specialises in leadership, facilitation, team coaching and enabling high performance through work-life balance. His clients have described his coaching and facilitation as heartfelt, inspiring, transformational, challenging and solution focused.
- Facilitating groups to develop effective processes to achieve desired outcomes
- Coaching executives and business managers to achieve personal and business goals with measurable results
- Inspiring executive teams to become high performing teams
- Supporting leaders in effectively engaging in challenging conversations and resolving conflictl
- Developing leader’s critical development gaps to maximize their high performance potential
- Conducting competitive assessments for business leaders to help leverage process and business improvements
- Supporting High Potential employees to optimise their potential through increased self-awareness, growth and reflection
- Coaching leaders to resiliently manage performance through organisational change
- Supporting leaders and employees to optimise their health and wellbeing in target driven, high stress environments
Education, Qualifications and Professional Positions
- Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching, Irish Management Institute, Dublin, Ireland
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Leadership, Maynooth University, Kildare, Ireland
- Master’s Degree in Sport and Exercise Psychology, Waterford Institute of Technology, Waterford, Ireland
- Accredited member of the European, Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Graduate Diploma in Education, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
- Bachelor of Honors Degree in Mathematics and Economics, University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
- Certified provider in world renowned psychometric assessments including: Hogan Assessmemnts Psychometric Suite, Emergenetics International behavioral and thinking styles preferences and Emotional Intelligence for Leadership reporting (ECR)
- Certificate in Conscious Business Coaching with Fred Kofman
Born in Ireland, Shane is a Gaelic speaker. He has competed at the highest level of Ireland’s national sport of Hurling for 13 years. He has won numerous national honours and competed in Ireland’s most iconic sporting event, the All Ireland Hurling Final. He now enjoys keeping fit and spending time with his young family on Ireland’s rugged coastline